Author Topic: Future plans for STO  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Suval

• Trigger Happy Vulcan
  • Officer
  • Initiated Member
  • Peace and long life!
    • View Profile
Future plans for STO
« on: August 23, 2012, 11:27:29 PM »
Dan Stahl, Jesse Heinig, Thomas Marrone, and Brandon Felczer we all on hand during a Q&A session at the Las Vegas Star Trek convention a couple weeks ago.

Straight from Dan Stahl himself......Season 7 is due out by the end of the year and will have changes coming for the fleet advancement system, Foundry, more featured episodes, and a new sector block based on the Tholians (which may be pushed depending on time).

Stahl also confirmed that they are already working on plans for Season 8. Funny thing if season 8 comes out, then STO will be the longest running Star trek series ever...... :)
The needs of the many outway the needs of the one.

Offline mkilczewski

• Star Wars... BioWare... What the hell happened?
  • He's no good to me, dead...
    • View Profile
Re: Future plans for STO
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 05:57:05 PM »
Pretty much Trek in name only, at this point. STO has about as much to do with Star Trek now, as growing heirloom tomatoes, does.
All this happened... more, or less.

Offline bandit76225

• N00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 11:22:01 PM »
has CAC disbanded in STO?.. i have found myself without a fleet suddenly, i have joined another fleet since, but still i am curious in the future of CAC, are we still a fleet or not?

Offline Kalin

• Forum Destroyer
  • Administrator
  • Build it up, tear it down
    • View Profile
    • Media Lounge
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 02:32:08 PM »
I don't think in STO we are... we're plotting our next move / game.  For me it's been one hell of an awful year and my last 5 months have been very tied up but that's beginning to get resolved.

Offline bandit76225

• N00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 04:59:38 PM »
thanks kalin for replying....ur the 1st one i have/had any contact with from (the now in the history books) CAC of starfleet.... i am sorry that there is no one left to carry on the name in STO, but i just wanted to say how much i have enjoyed being a member of CAC, even during the rough times when we thought the fleet was history with the major break-up, if ya'll dp decide to come back to STO, i still haven't assigned my klingon fleet to another fleet yet, let me know if ya;ll have intentions of returning, if not i will join another fleet on that side also, again thaks for the fun of allowing me to be a member of CAC starfleet.

Offline Kalin

• Forum Destroyer
  • Administrator
  • Build it up, tear it down
    • View Profile
    • Media Lounge
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 10:16:03 AM »
Mav still plays I think...

Offline Mavairo

• Passion Incarnate
  • Officer
  • Did someone call for firepower?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 07:29:16 PM »
I don't think what I do in sto counts really as playing.
I log in, use it as a chat box figure out what everyone I know in the game is up to then talk for abit. and then log off, and go do something else heh. :)