Author Topic: Less and less STO  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Bubbler

• N00b
    • View Profile
Less and less STO
« on: May 18, 2012, 12:23:29 PM »
Hey Guys, just wanted to drop by to let you know I am still alive, hahaha. I don't really get a chance to log into STO as much as I'd like, its tough to stay interested in it with everything going on in life.

I am still plugging away at tribes in my off time, but mostly I've been playing my console collection offline for the most part.

I've gone ahead and also purchased Diablo 3, its been awesome so far, but I have only finished Act 1. The latency is pretty high  (300-400ms) going all the way to the west coast, which makes the single player experience awkward to say the least, but all and all I'm enjoying it.

Anyway, I think this is the right spot to throw something like this up, if anyone is also playing D3 I will throw out my ID for you to add.

Offline Kalin

• Forum Destroyer
  • Administrator
  • Build it up, tear it down
    • View Profile
    • Media Lounge
Re: Less and less STO
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 07:54:28 PM »
Throw it, a few of us are in I'm Devoidx09#549 or something like that... I should check.

Offline Bubbler

• N00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 12:41:44 PM »
I think mine is BUbbler#1274 but i need to check when I am home again. I will try to add you later tonight Kalin.

Offline Bubbler

• N00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 12:56:52 PM »
I tried your tag, it came back non existent, I logged in and mine is actually Bubbler#1245, been playing some wizardry :)